Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Book Seer

I have a bit of an addiction to Tumblr and if you don't know what Tumblr is then please go check it out. It is a lot of fun and I won't lie if you want to procrastinate or just waste a few hours that would be the site to do it; because you never know what you will find.

The other day I stumbled upon http://bookseer.com/ which is a pretty cool tool when you have the dilemma of, what am I going to read next?


Basically you type in the title of the book you just finished and the author and it pops up with a list of books that you might like based on the book you read. I actually might start using it when I hit a book drought. Although, I don't think that will happen any time soon.

However, for those of you who need a recommendation. Enjoy!

- Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment